We have a total number of 76 topics on the Bible, Christianity and the paranormal plus EMMI ministries with a total number of 83 posts. We need your input, come and let your comments, it is totally free we require only for you to register because it is our only way that we can control user behaviours, it is to protect us as well as you against harassment, spamming or other things that people do online. It is for seminarians and Bible academy students but we are including all our friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google +, again it is a security measure.
Members of Yahoo Group are considerate, motivated by love and not hate, and they respect one another Our members desire to contribute in a positive and loving manner so that Yahoo Group will display the love of God. Our rules were established for the benefit our membership.
1. By using this website, you acknowledge your acceptance and understanding of these rules. These rules apply to all communications made on this site.
2. Noncompliance with these rules may result in posts which are edited or deleted, and accounts bans.
3. The content of all posted links must be used for Christian education only.
4. You are required to respect these beliefs, even if you do not share them.
5 You must be 18 years of age to join Yahoo Group.
6. It is considered blasphemy to insult or mock Christianity. Contemptuous remarks regarding Christianity or Christian practices are not allowed.
7. Please do not post, or link to, violent, disturbing, graphics, or sexually explicit images or text. Profanity or foul language is not allowed. This includes using punctuation or acronyms to bypass the profanity filter and a few non-censored words found here.
8. Please check each Group’s Statement of Purpose thread for any additional guidelines related to these controversial topics.
9. Promoting or proselytizing religious beliefs or religions other than Christianity is not allowed.
10. Do not give professional legal, financial, medical, or other counseling.
11. Personal Prophecy and Apocalypse will be considered off-topic to all site group.
12. Please treat all members with respect and courtesy through civil dialogue.
13. NO Harassment
14. Respect another member’s request to cease personal contact.
15. For your own safety, please do not publicly disseminate any personally identifiable information such as your home address, phone number, social security number, or credit card information.
16. Publicly releasing the contents of a member’s private communications without permission is not allowed.
17. Do not advertise commercial products or services.
18. Do not bypass bans by creating or using sock accounts or modifying your IP address.