Send your prayer request at request at email@example.com
Christians have been gathering together since the first century to break bread,
share in fellowship with each other, be present with God, and celebrate the resurrection of Christ.
Visit our Church and come to celebrate the Eucharist with us.
I Am With You Always
Our traditional worship celebration is in the sanctuary and includes choral and
music, hymns, readings from the Bible, prayer requests, prayer, and a sermon.
Some people dress formally, but many others don’t. Wear what makes you comfortable! What’s important is that you be there, worshipping with us.
Visit one of our several churches around the world for your Sunday Worship
THE LITURGICAL CALENDAR
Eric Michel Ministries Int’l Calendar
Worship plays a key role in the life of a vital Christian community. It is a time we gather to praise God, pray, learn, and be inspired to grow in our faith.
This is your personal sacred space. Here you can chat with the Lord, or just sit with him.
Make yourself comfortable and be assured we are praying with and for you.
We also pray for animals and the people who love them
God is further strengthened when prayers are shared and joined in by others.
Would you like us to pray for you?
We receive lots of requests and all are included in the prayer warrior meeting.
We may post your prayer request here on the Blog, where it will be available to other visitors as well answers to prayers you have received.
Simply send us an email and submit your request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will happily pray for you, your loved ones and as always your prayer wish is confidential. Send us your First Name, Last Name, Email Address and your Prayer Request.
NOTA BENE: NO LAST NAME, PRAYERS ARE POSTED ON OUR YAHOO GROUP FORUM Requests are read and filtered before they are posted
Please be considerate of others by keeping your postings appropriate for public posting.
Respect the privacy of others. Do not include last names in your prayer requests, or any
other information that would make the person identifiable.
In the Chapel, make yourself comfortable for your meditation and be assured. We are praying with and for you.
In our ecumenical virtual chapel, resources and reflections for individuals and communities.
We also pray for animals and the people who love them
Throughout the world, lighting candles is a sacred ritual.
We light a candle for many purposes: to illuminate the darkness, dedicate prayers,
solidify intentions, offer blessings, evoke Spirit, and/or to nourish grateful living.
We invite you to a ‘Sacred Space’ in your day, praying as you visit our pages, with the help of scripture chosen every day.
You can also request a prayer from our Facebook page The altar can be anywhere and Eric Michel Ministry offers you an Internet Virtual Altar.
This gives you a close connection to God.
How to use the Virtual Chapel
- If you have a portable notebook, tablet or cellular use your bedroom because this is a private room that is easy to relax in.
- Get rid of clutter. Clutter is one of the major offenders and blocks the Holy Spirit energy in your home.
- Recycle that collection of old newspapers and magazines, clean out your closets and drawers (get rid of anything you haven’t worn or used for more than a year), and weed through your collection of books, music, and other media.
- Clean the place thoroughly.
For your own chapel at home decide on the items, you will use for God.
Items used for meditation may be:
- A semi-large candle.
- You may like to have burning incense (Very hight ritual usage in the Orthodox Churches, Catholic, and the Anglican Communion) or oil. Burn oil or a candle, or incense is often considered an “offering” to another power. Most Christian worshippers interpreted as a literal offering (carried in the smoke), or as a symbolic act to show you are willing to make a sacrifice. It can also simply be a ritual you use to worship, without
having to analyze its meaning.
You can decorate with flowers
- Pick the time that works best for you
- Make sure you are not too tired.
- Wear comfortable clothing
- The room should be a comfortable temperature
- Make sure you will not be interrupted.
- Sit in a comfortable position in front of your screen
- Relax your body
- Set a minimum time you will meditate
- Understand why you are meditating or praying
- Select a purpose for prayers or meditation
- Place texts, prayers or Bible close to for reading during your meditation
- Follow this pathway to your source with God and you will be blessed with the energy of the Holy Spirit.
- Reverse the diseases of the heart with the oil of kindness in Christ in your own heart, life and to other souls.
- Bless others, find the energy of God by getting in place to encourage yourself, accept and then pass on the blessings of man by the will of the Lord God so you are a peacemaker, one of “the sons[daughters] of God.
- Pray. You do not need to address anyone or anything, in particular, you may wish to learn traditional prayers express yourself silently, quietly, or loudly as you feel comfortable. Commonly, people pray to ask for healing for themselves and their loved ones, to ask for forgiveness, or to request guidance in making a decision.
Meditate. If you don’t feel comfortable praying, or if you simply need to relax and calm yourself, meditation is a useful skill to learn and practice. We do not distinguish between meditation and prayer.
- Bring you all the tithes [1/10 of your income] into God’s Church and “prove me now herewith,” saith the LORD of hosts, “if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it”. (Malachi 3:10)